Information Collection and Use
Information and Sharing Disclosure
Nicepeopleatwork does not rent, sell or share personally identifiable information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for promotional purposes except to provide services you have requested, when we have your permission. We may disclose information under the following circumstances:
- When we share anonymous, aggregated information generated by our services with our business customers.
- When we share anonymous data with third party service companies to facilitate or to provide certain services on our behalf.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When we believe in our sole discretion it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take actions against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situation involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of term of use of NicePeopleAtWork or otherwise required by law.
- When we need to transfer information about you if NicePeopleAtWork is acquired by or merged with another company.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by NicePeopleAtWork. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Ability to Changing or Deleting your Information
At any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at C/ Roc Boronat 23, 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.